UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) is coming to Glasgow in November.
We have made a commitment to addressing climate change and keeping the values and actions of climate justice and social justice rooted in all our work.
We believe that art can change the way people view the world around them, with the potential to affect social change.
We want to open up our digital channels to amplify artistic voices calling for a more sustainable future.
DEAR PLANET is a day of online activity where we will be handing over our channels to artivists and changemakers. On Wednesday 10 November we will share a programme of ecologically urgent video content on our social media platforms and website.
If you have short video content that explores climate issues and would like your work to be viewed as part of this COP26 takeover, please submit a preview version and information to the team at the National Theatre of Scotland via the link below.
Submissions can be made from 08 to 25 October at 12 noon.
- Video content offered needs to be rights free and full permissions in place for broadcasting for free on the National Theatre of Scotland YouTube channel/Facebook for one day on 10 November.
- Content can be in any artistic genre and language and needs to be maximum 15 minutes in length.
- For all successful submissions we will be asking for work to be provided either with burnt in captions, an SRT file and or a full transcript.
- The content will be viewed by a selection team at National Theatre of Scotland.
- Individuals/organisations will be notified by 28 October whether they have been successful.
For further information or any questions please email COP26@nationaltheatrescotland.com
We are committed to taking action as a Company to make our work and organisation more sustainable. For more info see our Green Plan.