National Theatre of Scotland
125 Craighall Road
t: +44 (0) 141 221 0970
f: +44 (0) 141 331 0589
If you would like to give feedback or have any questions regarding our productions, projects, activities and policies, please email email@example.com.
If you wish to contact a specific person on our team, please visit the team page.
HOW TO GET HERE
Rockvilla is located next to Speirs Wharf on the Forth and Clyde Canal in North-East Glasgow, approximately 25 minutes walk or a 15 minute cycle from Glasgow city centre. The nearest subway station to Rockvilla is Cowcaddens.
- Upon exiting Cowcaddens subway station turn left towards Garscube Road.
- With the Dundasvale Court flats to your right, walk under the motorway underpass until you reach a short staircase on your right.
- Climb the stairs or use the ramp beside them, then continue on the right hand path until you reach a longer staircase on your left.
- Climb to the top until you reach the canal.
- Keeping to the left bank of the canal (opposite the Speirs Wharf residential block) walk along the canalside towpath towards the first pedestrian bridge.
- Cross the bridge, turn left and you will see Rockvilla straight ahead
If you are using Ovo Bikes, there is a docking station at Port Dundas.
Rockvilla is fully weelchair accessible.
You can download our visual guide for Rockvilla here
For any questions on your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call us at +44 (0) 141 221 0970
CONNECT WITH US
Header image: The Tin Forest. Image by Peter Dibdin.