National Theatre of Scotland
125 Craighall Road
t: +44 (0) 141 221 0970
f: +44 (0) 141 331 0589
If you would like to give feedback on any of our productions please email email@example.com
If you wish to contact a specific person on our team, please visit the team page.
HOW TO GET HERE
Rockvilla is located next to Speirs Wharf on the Forth and Clyde Canal in North-East Glasgow, approximately 25 minutes walk or a 15 minute cycle from Glasgow city centre. The nearest subway station to Rockvilla is Cowcaddens.
- Upon exiting Cowcaddens subway station turn left towards Garscube Road.
- With the Dundasvale Court flats to your right, walk under the motorway underpass until you reach a short staircase on your right.
- Climb the stairs or use the ramp beside them, then continue on the right hand path until you reach a longer staircase on your left.
- Climb to the top until you reach the canal.
- Keeping to the left bank of the canal (opposite the Speirs Wharf residential block) walk along the canalside towpath towards the first pedestrian bridge.
- Cross the bridge, turn left and you will see Rockvilla straight ahead
Rockvilla is fully weelchair accessible.
You can download our visual guide for Rockvilla here
For any questions on your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call us at +44 (0) 141 221 0970
CONNECT WITH US
Header image: The Tin Forest. Image by Peter Dibdin.