Hello and welcome to our page dedicated to Artists.
Find out more about us, our process and how you can get involved here.
| Opportunities |
We offer a range of free, year-round opportunities for artists, as well as a range of paid opportunities, all available through open call.
Free opportunities include:
- Script Reading Programme – open all year round
- New Ideas – submit a new idea for development or production consideration – open all year round
- Rehearsal shadowing, workshops, discussions with our programmed artists, attending our shows, script surgeries, introduction meetings and a whole series of other opportunities are offered by open call throughout the year.
- Feedback on audition self tapes
- Acting and performance workshops
Paid opportunities include:
- Artist Residencies
- Creative team roles on our productions
- Trainee, Assistant and Associate positions on our projects, across a range of roles
Information about these opportunities will appear our dedicated vacancies and opportunities page when they go live but to make sure you’re the first to hear about them, sign up to our mailing list here
The Artistic Development team form part of the company's artistic team and lead the seeking, generating and driving of ideas into our programme.
Meet the Artistic Development Team