An opportunity to think outside the black box
Join leading theatre professionals for a day of professional development created specifically for drama teachers teaching National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher. It will offer teachers a day of learning and workshops, a day of networking, discussion and inspiration, and most importantly it will be a day to focus on you.
It will be practical and hands on and on your feet. As well as developing your practice, you’ll have fun with fellow drama colleagues/ teachers. Practical workshops will focus on directing text, movement and technical theatre skills.
A vegetarian lunch will be included, and the day will end with an informal networking session over drinks.
Cost: £72 (£60 +VAT)
Maximum 4 tickets per school.
If you need your school to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking for this event will close at 12.00 noon on Monday 5 September.
Artists & Contributors
Workshops and discussions will be led by leading, award-winning Scottish theatre professionals and industry experts including:
- Hannah Lavery (playwright, director, poet, Edinburgh Makar and Associate Artist at National Theatre of Scotland)
- Kieran Hurley (playwright – The Enemy, Beats, Mouthpiece)
- Finn Den Hertog (director – The Enemy and Associate Director at National Theatre of Scotland)
- Jemima Levick (Artistic Director of Play, Pie and a Pint)
- Industry experts in technical production
- Uma Nada-Rajah (playwright – Exodus)
- Debbie Hannan (director – Exodus and Associate Director at National Theatre of Scotland)
Please email any access requirements or questions to email@example.com