Become a Friend
From £30 per year
National Theatre of Scotland’s Friends membership is a badge of honour for our loyal supporters.
They believe in what National Theatre of Scotland stands for supporting the work we make, who gets to make it and who gets to see it.
Whether you’re buying for yourself or as a gift for someone else who believes in theatre without walls, Friends membership is available from just £30. The associated benefits are:
- Offers on selected National Theatre of Scotland productions throughout the year including talks and special events around productions in your area and across Scotland
- Regular updates from our Artistic Director on new and upcoming work
- An annual Friends gathering with members of the National Theatre of Scotland creative team
- A limited edition National Theatre of Scotland tote bag
- The opportunity to play your part in supporting your National Theatre
Individual Friend Membership
Joint / Family Friends
BECOMING A FRIEND
To become a Friend or find out more, please get in touch with Adam McDougall, Development Manager using the details below:
T: +44 (0) 141 227 9231
Did you know the National Theatre of Scotland is a registered charity? That means we’re eligible for Gift Aid, enabling us to claim an extra 25% from HMRC on your donation at no extra cost to you.
Please remember to Gift Aid your donation if you can.
Please note: a minimum payment of £10 (including VAT at the current rate) secures all benefits. If you choose to become a Friend, any additional payment you make is treated as a donation without encumbrance and qualifies for Gift Aid.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Department on 0141 227 9231.