Become a Friend
Make the most of your national theatre
Friends is a scheme for individuals, couples or families who want to support the National Theatre of Scotland. Friends get the most out of their national theatre and enjoy a close relationship with us that takes them to the heart of what we do.
We believe that a major part of our role as your national theatre is to develop new work and new talent, and we believe passionately in giving young and emerging artists, writers and directors the chance to develop their skills.
And this is where our Friends come in…
By becoming a Friend you will help us to create some of the most exciting new productions happening in theatre today. But more importantly, you will be helping us to invest in the future, ensuring there is a next generation of talent ready to make incredible theatre for the people of Scotland and beyond.
Become a friend
Join an inspirational group of supporters and get the most out of your national theatre. You can become a friend online or to set up a standing order please download this form.
Friends will receive:
- Special offers on selected National Theatre of Scotland productions throughout the year
- An annual Friends’ Reception with members of the National Theatre of Scotland creative team
- Invitations to talks and special events around productions in your area and throughout Scotland
- Regular updates on new and upcoming work
- Programme information sent out in advance
- The opportunity to play your part in creating unforgettable Scottish theatre.
£45 per year
Joint / Family membership
£60 per year
£90 per year
Young Friend (under 25)
£30 per year
For more information on becoming a Friend please get in touch:
T: +44 (0) 141 227 9231