Become a Benefactor
Our Benefactors enjoy a close relationship with the National Theatre of Scotland that takes them right to the very heart of what we do. They are individuals, couples and families want to play a greater role in the National Theatre of Scotland by helping us to support young and emerging artists, writers and directors and enabling us to create some of the most exciting new productions happening in theatre today. In return Benefactors get to attend special events, enjoy opportunities to meet the creative team and artists, and receive regular updates to the work we’re creating with their help.
Our Benefactors enjoy:
- Annual Benefactors reception hosted by the Artistic Director.
- Opportunities to meet cast members and creative teams of our productions
- Invitations to sharings of new work being developed during the year
- Special offers for selected National Theatre of Scotland productions throughout the year in your area and across Scotland and the UK
- Invitations to talks and special events around National Theatre of Scotland productions
- Regular updates on new and upcoming work
- Programme information sent out in advance
- The opportunity to play a major role in creating unforgettable Scottish theatre
You can join online now.
Option 1 – £300
Annual payment – £300
Monthly payment – £25
Option 2 – £500
Annual payment – £500
Monthly payment – £41
Or click here to download or print a copy of the Benefactors membership application form
For more information on becoming a Benefactor or if you’d like to join us at our next event please get in touch:
Director of Development
T: +44 (0) 141 227 9236