Become a Benefactor
£500 a year
Our Benefactors enjoy a close relationship with the National Theatre of Scotland that takes them right to the very heart of what we do. The benefits received by Benefactors are:
- Opportunities to attend opening night performances, talks and events throughout Scotland
- Opportunities to meet cast and creative team members
- Invitations to sharings of new work being developed during the year
- Programme updates on new and upcoming work from our Artistic Director
- The opportunity to play a major role in creating unforgettable theatre
Benefactors Membership (Pay Annually)
Benefactors Membership (Pay Monthly)
To become a Benefactor, or receive more information please get in touch with Adam McDougall, Development Manager using the details below:
t: +44 (0) 141 227 9231
Did you know the National Theatre of Scotland is a registered charity? That means we’re eligible for Gift Aid, enabling us to claim an extra 25% from HMRC on your donation at no extra cost to you.
Please remember to Gift Aid your donation if you can.
Please note: a minimum payment of £50 (including VAT at the current rate) secures all benefits. If you choose to become a Benefactor, any additional payment you make is treated as a donation without encumbrance and qualifies for Gift Aid.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Department on 0141 227 9231.