Easy Read Version
MENTORSHIPS FOR NEURODIVERGENT PERFORMERS AND ARTISTS (SUMMARY)
Part of the NEUROSTAGES festival is about supporting emerging talent in Scotland through four MENTORSHIPS.
MENTORSHIPS are for neurodivergent, autistic or learning-disabled performers or artists who
- are looking for an opportunity to develop work professionally
- have a project, idea or skill they would like professional support to develop
- can commit to a period of intensive work in September/October 2021
Successful applicants will
- be paid
- be matched with a professional mentor
- get space and some technical support at the National Theatre of Scotland to develop work
- share progress at the festival
Personal support can be built into the mentorship opportunity.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 noon, Wednesday 4 August
More information on MENTORSHIPS is available here, or scroll down to watch a video on how to make an application.
NEUROSTAGES will happen both in person at the CCA and online over Zoom. Some events will have strict limits on numbers, and some will only be open to people who identify as neurodivergent or as being learning-disabled. Full programme with instructions on how to book will be available in August.
NEUROSTAGES is being hosted by the Scottish Neurodiverse Performance Network (SNPN)
NEUROSTAGES is delivered by the National Theatre of Scotland and SNPN, in partnership with the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and The National Autistic Society Scotland. It is being generously supported by the CCA.