Become a Friend
- Buy A Beacon
- Become a Friend
- Become a Benefactor
- Become a Patron
- Corporate Partnerships
- American support
- Gaelic Gaidhlig
- ScottishPower Showcase
- Thank you
Make the most of your national theatre
Friends is a new scheme for individuals, couples or families who want to support the National Theatre of Scotland. Friends get the most out of their national theatre and enjoy a close relationship with us that takes them to the heart of what we do.
We believe that a major part of our role as your national theatre is to develop new work and new talent, and we believe passionately in giving young and emerging artists, writers and directors the chance to develop their skills.
And this is where our Friends come in...
By becoming a Friend you will help us to create some of the most exciting new productions happening in theatre today. But more importantly, you will be helping us to invest in the future, ensuring there is a next generation of talent ready to make incredible theatre for the people of Scotland and beyond.
Become a friend
From just £4 per month our Friends enjoy:
- Special offers on selected National Theatre of Scotland productions throughout the year
- An annual Friends' Reception with members of the National Theatre of Scotland creative team
- Invitations to talks and special events around productions in your area and throughout Scotland
- Regular updates on new and upcoming work
- Programme information sent out in advance
- The opportunity to play your part in creating unforgettable Scottish theatre
£45 per year / £4 per month
Joint / Family membership
£60 per year / £5 per month
£90 per year / £7.50 per month
Young Friend aged 18 - 25
£30 per year / £3 per month
£10 per year