We are fully committed to ensuring that all individuals have access to our programme of work. We are engaged in a number of initiatives and partners to ensure we are working strategically to achieve better representation across audiences, staff and artists. Our overall ambition is to achieve greater inclusion across the following priority groups:
- People from ethnic minority communities
- Disabled people
- People from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
- People from rural and remote areas
- Gender and sexually diverse people
- People using Gaelic, Scots languages and BSL
This is reflected in our programme and in the following examples of our current initiatives.