Tickets for lifeguard are available from The Arches Box Office. Click link below to visit The Arches booking page (booking fee).
Book now for lifeguard
5 - 27 Oct 2012
Tickets: £12 (£9)
The performance takes place in the disused teaching pool of the Govanhill Baths, Calder Street, Glasgow, and you will have the opportunity to enter into a multi-sensory poolside encounter with your own ‘lifeguard’.
There are a couple of things we’d like to let you know about before you arrive. For your safety and enjoyment of lifeguard please read the following information carefully.
- You will get wet! You are invited to change into a swimsuit or other appropriate poolside clothes prior to the performance; we will also provide you with a clean t-shirt, towel and flip-flops!
- Safe, secure changing rooms are available and staffed during the performance. Changing facilities are available from 7pm. Please arrive in good time to change ready for a 7.30pm start.
- You won’t be able to bring bags, coats, phones or loose valuables into the performance. These should be left with the attendant in the changing room and will be supervised at all times.
- You may be invited into the pool although this is not compulsory.
- We regret that we won’t be able to admit latecomers.
- Lifeguard is suitable for everyone 12 plus.
- Due to the nature of the venue access varies. If you have specific access requirements please contact the National Theatre of Scotland directly – see contact details below.
- If you’re booking on behalf of a friend please share this info.