If you have a complaint about the National Theatre of Scotland’s services, we want to hear from you. We will do everything we can to address your complaint.
We aim to treat every complaint with respect and hope for equal consideration to be shown in return to our staff who handle complaints.
- Write to the Director of External Affairs at FREEPOST, National Theatre of Scotland, Civic House, Glasgow
- Email your complaint via this website
- Ring us on 0141 221 0970
What will happen then?
- You will receive a response when our research into your complaint is complete. We aim to reply within 28 working days depending on the nature of your complaint.
- If we made a mistake we will apologise and take action to stop it happening again.
- We monitor the complaints we receive, and learn from them to improve our services.
What happens if you are dissatisfied with the reply?
Please contact the person who responded to you, within 12 weeks, to take the matter further.
We may refer the complaint to the Chief Executive/ Artistic Director or to our Board who will investigate your complaint and ensure that the correct department takes appropriate action in response to the finding.